how you can support us
Marylands Farm Park celebrates its heritage as part of the first farm in Adams Township, established nearly 200 years ago in 1825. Plans are underway to preserve the farm’s rich, rural heritage and refresh it in ways that awaken our minds and senses to the natural world around us.
If you would like to help make our plans for Marylands Farm Park a reality, please consider donating today. Together, we can preserve this special part of New Haven’s past and enhance it for future generations to experience and enjoy.
- Create a tranquil escape that awakens our senses of sight, sound, touch, and smell.
- Establish a natural wildflower meadow and dot it with bluebird houses.
- Build an imaginative outdoor play experience that is reminiscent of a time gone by.
- Develop activities around our rural farm heritage that inform, engage, and inspire.
- Provide memorable park experiences that are simply not available anywhere else.
how to donate
Mail-in donations can be sent to:
New Haven Parks & Recreation
Attn: Marylands Farm Park
P.O. Box 157
New Haven, IN 46774
Please make payable to New Haven Parks & Recreation.